Friday, April 1, 2011

Taking On a New Challenge: The Ultimate Blog Challenge

Having never done anything like this before, I am taking the challenge to see if I can actually blog for 30 days in a row. (Normally, I manage to blog once every two or three months.) Unlike my more business-oriented colleagues, however, my topics will deal with class management for K-12 teachers, as well as activities for trainers and instructors of adult learners.

It will be interesting to see if I can come up with one new topic a day!!

This will be fun!


BTW, for 411 on this activity, go to http://ultimateblogchallenge.com.
#

2 comments:

  1. Good luck coming up with topics :) I found you via The Ultimate Blogging Challenge
    Here is my first challenge
    http://wp.me/pZxob-JS
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ellie!

    I look forward to reading your educational advice for the 30-day challenge and beyond. You help me with my boys and when I volunteer--thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments below.